CURRENT AND PREVIOUS PARTNERSHIPS:
TAN-EDAPS successfully works in collaboration with a number of organizations. Many thanks to the following organizations, without which our work would not have been possible:
- Skillshare International UK / ICS Volunteers Program, currently working in partnership with TAN-EDAPS.
- FERT-Tanzania works in collaboration with TAN-EDAPS to educate the Community Economic Development Groups (CEDGs) on leadership and good governance, advocacy and entrepreneurship.
- World Vision International-Tanzania cooperated on a number of projects including trainings programs to Community Economic Development Groups on leadership and good governance, resource mobilization, project management, soap making and domestic bio-gas extraction.
- Mondo Challenge/Future Sense provided TAN-EDAPS with experienced business volunteers from the USA and UK.
- Arusha Society for the Protection of Animals (ASPA) provided TAN-EDAPS with fund used for Seminars on draft animal technology and advocacy for the working equines.
- Global Green grants Fund (GGF), provided TAN-EDAPS groups with fund used for purchasing garden equipments distributed to farmers groups.
- Global Service Corps (GSC) provided TAN-EDAPS with volunteers for training seminars on HIV/AIDS education, bio-intensive agriculture practices (Organic farming) and family nutrition.